For potential PhDs and MScs / Tuleville väitöskirjantekijöille ja graduisteille
If you want me to supervise your PhD or MSc thesis, please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org . For potential PhD candidates, please first submit an extended abstract of appr. 1000 words or a whole research plan, if you have already written one, by email.
- Critical management studies oriented research and organizational sociology in general
- Organizational control, power, and ideology
- Foucauldian organizational analysis
- Management history: adoption, diffusion and ‘glocalisation’ of management ideas
- Finnish management, comparative perspective
- Human resources management and organizational behaviour (critical perspective)
- Crisis management (both corporate and civil crises)
- Innovation studies, particularly management innovation
For MSc students, I also supervise:
- Organizational behaviour and human resources management (on both mainstream and critical perspectives)
- On topics such as relationship between innovation and well-being, human resources management and innovation, engagement, self-determination theory, etc.
Data sets that I gladly supervise MSc thesis on:
- Finnish governmental platforms (Suomen hallitusohjelmat) 1917–current
- Annual reports (vuosikatsaukset, erityisesti toimitusjohtajan katsausosiot)
- Media data: different types of professional journals, internal corporate magazines, and general magazines
- Social media discussion, particularly in a connection to crises.